Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Want to Lower Your Grocery Bill?

When Dani Johnson talked about feeding a family of 6 on $100, it is met with disbelief! Put the disbelief to rest as Dani Johnson takes you shopping aisle by aisle to keep the money in your pocket instead of putting it in the grocery store’s cash register. I implemented just a few of these strategies and already reduced my grocery bill by $200/month! Don’t be fooled by what you see, learn a few tips and fatten your wallet fast! These are shopping secrets your mother never knew about or shared! Just a few of the things to learn: ** difference between luxury and necessities…it might not be what you think ** how grocery stores can rob your wallet ** outfox the sensory overload in the grocery store











Don’t worry if you you missed the Debt Elimination & Financial Independence Teleseminar. Wonder what it is about? Here’s a very short video, giving you a sneak-peak at a fraction of what Dani covered. It was a mind-blowing event and it was only the beginning!

 Click Here Now to watch the short video and get some tips you can use right away!











 If you want to completely eliminate your debt, including your mortgage in less than 5-7 years.....


 

2 comments:

  1. The message from this video is basically to stop buying overpriced packaged crap and start cooking from scratch. And the best way to do that is to have a meal plan and shopping list before you go to the grocery store, and then only buy what's on your list!

    I use www.homerunmeals.com to plan out my weekly meals and then send my shopping list to my phone. It takes a few minutes a week and means I spend way less at the grocery store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're exactly right Lisa! There are a few other suggestions in the full war on debt program, but by doing basically what you said in your comments, I've reduced my bill $200/month. How often do you plan/shop? Once a week? Biweekly?

    I am terrible at meal planning, I was using Cozi to help but....I think I'll try the site you use. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete